- Apple growing season. The Red color of Liberty and the hint of red on the Duchess are signs of the season ahead. 2 weeks ago
- The first day of Summer. Apple growing season. Opening day of the farmstand is Tuesday July 9th 3 weeks ago
- This Saturday we will host a rare look into the barn at the Sweetser Farm. In the spirit of organizing and cleaning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook facebook.com/SweetsersApple… 1 month ago
- A day on the Farm. Nothing too crazy today. Apples growing. Oh, big barn sale next Saturday, June 16 1 month ago
Opening day is Monday, July 9, 2018. Summer hours are 11:00 am until 6:00 pm, Monday through Saturday. Fresh Produce, Frozen Cider, Baked Goods, Pastries, Cider Donuts, Honey, Maple Syrup, Jams, and more.
The Apple Barrel market will be open six days a week. from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm. We have fresh frozen cider, plus Cumberland Baking Co. pastries, cookies, and Stones cafe apple pies and cider doughnuts. Maple Syrup, Honey, Cheese, … Continue reading