In addition to our apples, we grow a great garden every year. Our produce is pesticide-free and we have many delicious varieties of tomatoes along with onions, corn, green beans, basil, leeks, zucchinis, cucumbers, cilantro, and squash. We grow colorful zinnias, sun flowers, and other fresh cut flowers to make beautiful local bouquets. We also work with local farmers such as Cathy Shaw & Joe Grey of Valley View Farm, Kay & Greg Fowler of Spring Brook Farm, and Chipman’s Farm. We only stock what is fresh, local, and in-season so please call ahead if you’re looking for something in specific!
- The first day of Summer. Apple growing season. Opening day of the farmstand is Tuesday July 9th 2 days ago
- This Saturday we will host a rare look into the barn at the Sweetser Farm. In the spirit of organizing and cleaning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook facebook.com/SweetsersApple… 2 weeks ago
- A day on the Farm. Nothing too crazy today. Apples growing. Oh, big barn sale next Saturday, June 16 2 weeks ago
- June 1st and 80 degrees. Just tight for growing Apples. Today’s photo features the Cortland variety. 3 weeks ago