In addition to our apples, we grow a great garden every year. Our produce is pesticide-free and we have many delicious varieties of tomatoes along with onions, corn, green beans, basil, leeks, zucchinis, cucumbers, cilantro, and squash. We grow colorful zinnias, sun flowers, and other fresh cut flowers to make beautiful local bouquets. We also work with local farmers such as Cathy Shaw & Joe Grey of Valley View Farm, Kay & Greg Fowler of Spring Brook Farm, and Chipman’s Farm. We only stock what is fresh, local, and in-season so please call ahead if you’re looking for something in specific!
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 2 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 5 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/RHWCUamq 5 months ago
- Connie Sweetser hosted a cooking demonstration with Jim Keithley of WMTW Ch8 TV. The Segment will air Friday... fb.me/2kmUdmrBh 5 months ago
- The Sweetser Family is extremely proud to be the recipient of the 2016 Farm Bureau Heritage Farm Award. Thank... fb.me/5hvQKQKD5 5 months ago