In addition to our apples, we grow a great garden every year. Our produce is pesticide-free and we have many delicious varieties of tomatoes along with onions, corn, green beans, basil, leeks, zucchinis, cucumbers, cilantro, and squash. We grow colorful zinnias, sun flowers, and other fresh cut flowers to make beautiful local bouquets. We also work with local farmers such as Cathy Shaw & Joe Grey of Valley View Farm, Kay & Greg Fowler of Spring Brook Farm, and Chipman’s Farm. We only stock what is fresh, local, and in-season so please call ahead if you’re looking for something in specific!
- Tonight's sunset. Beautiful. Lucky I was still outside working. 1 day ago
- More apple blossoms. The heat pushed us to full bloom yesterday. Intense cold front roared through this afternoon... fb.me/24MjQaAhm 5 days ago
- Blossoms are out on the early varieties- Duchess, Red Gravenstein, Paula Reds. Waiting for the Macs, Macouns,... fb.me/6d1WB7px2 1 week ago
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 5 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 8 months ago