In addition to our apples, we grow a great garden every year. Our produce is pesticide-free and we have many delicious varieties of tomatoes along with onions, corn, green beans, basil, leeks, zucchinis, cucumbers, cilantro, and squash. We grow colorful zinnias, sun flowers, and other fresh cut flowers to make beautiful local bouquets. We also work with local farmers such as Cathy Shaw & Joe Grey of Valley View Farm, Kay & Greg Fowler of Spring Brook Farm, and Chipman’s Farm. We only stock what is fresh, local, and in-season so please call ahead if you’re looking for something in specific!
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 2 months ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 2 months ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 3 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 5 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 5 months ago