The smooth rich taste of Sweetser’s apple cider lets you know that it’s Autumn in Maine. We make cider from our own individually selected apples from late August through closing in December. While cider is definitely best fresh, you can also freeze it to open anytime during the year. Sweetser’s cider is all natural with no preservatives of additives; just real apple cider! We keep our cider unpastuerized for a rich and delicious taste. It is treated with UV to make it safe to drink, so come get some cider and enjoy!
- The first day of Summer. Apple growing season. Opening day of the farmstand is Tuesday July 9th 2 days ago
- This Saturday we will host a rare look into the barn at the Sweetser Farm. In the spirit of organizing and cleaning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook facebook.com/SweetsersApple… 2 weeks ago
- A day on the Farm. Nothing too crazy today. Apples growing. Oh, big barn sale next Saturday, June 16 2 weeks ago
- June 1st and 80 degrees. Just tight for growing Apples. Today’s photo features the Cortland variety. 3 weeks ago