The smooth rich taste of Sweetser’s apple cider lets you know that it’s Autumn in Maine. We make cider from our own individually selected apples from late August through closing in December. While cider is definitely best fresh, you can also freeze it to open anytime during the year. Sweetser’s cider is all natural with no preservatives of additives; just real apple cider! We keep our cider unpastuerized for a rich and delicious taste. It is treated with UV to make it safe to drink, so come get some cider and enjoy!
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 3 days ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 2 weeks ago
- Spooky Halloween Eve at the Apple Barrel. Widespread power outage adds to an eire evening with moon rising and... fb.me/6oyMl1DcX 3 weeks ago
- The Apple Barrel will be a sponsor of this season's kick off to winter sports. The annual Ski Season Launch Party... fb.me/90A3zCNVo 3 weeks ago
- Another sunny Saturday. More than 2 dozen types of apples in the market. Wow. Open daily 9 am - 6 pm. 1 month ago