The smooth rich taste of Sweetser’s apple cider lets you know that it’s Autumn in Maine. We make cider from our own individually selected apples from late August through closing in December. While cider is definitely best fresh, you can also freeze it to open anytime during the year. Sweetser’s cider is all natural with no preservatives of additives; just real apple cider! We keep our cider unpastuerized for a rich and delicious taste. It is treated with UV to make it safe to drink, so come get some cider and enjoy!
- Tonight's sunset. Beautiful. Lucky I was still outside working. 1 day ago
- More apple blossoms. The heat pushed us to full bloom yesterday. Intense cold front roared through this afternoon... fb.me/24MjQaAhm 5 days ago
- Blossoms are out on the early varieties- Duchess, Red Gravenstein, Paula Reds. Waiting for the Macs, Macouns,... fb.me/6d1WB7px2 1 week ago
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 5 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 8 months ago