We carry a range of baked goods like home-made apple pies made by Brenda Pitcher of Cumberland Baking. People love Brenda’s home-made hand apple pies, apple turnovers, scones, cookies, and cinnamon rolls. We also have delicious loafs of fresh organic Maine 5 grain bread, focccsia, rustica, marinated olive loaf, marinated olive roll, raisin pecan loaf, italian rolls, country boule sourdough, baguettes (Friday and Saturday only), anadama (only on Thursdays), challah (only Fridays) and other breads from Standard Baking in Portland. Baked goods at Sweetsers are always fresh and local!
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 4 weeks ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 1 month ago
- Spooky Halloween Eve at the Apple Barrel. Widespread power outage adds to an eire evening with moon rising and... fb.me/6oyMl1DcX 1 month ago
- The Apple Barrel will be a sponsor of this season's kick off to winter sports. The annual Ski Season Launch Party... fb.me/90A3zCNVo 1 month ago
- Another sunny Saturday. More than 2 dozen types of apples in the market. Wow. Open daily 9 am - 6 pm. 1 month ago