We carry a range of baked goods like home-made apple pies made by Brenda Pitcher of Cumberland Baking. People love Brenda’s home-made hand apple pies, apple turnovers, scones, cookies, and cinnamon rolls. We also have delicious loafs of fresh organic Maine 5 grain bread, focccsia, rustica, marinated olive loaf, marinated olive roll, raisin pecan loaf, italian rolls, country boule sourdough, baguettes (Friday and Saturday only), anadama (only on Thursdays), challah (only Fridays) and other breads from Standard Baking in Portland. Baked goods at Sweetsers are always fresh and local!
- The Apple Barrel is now open 7 days a week from noon until 6:00 pm. Fresh Peaches, Apples, Corn and so much more. 1 week ago
- Apples are growing nicely. We will be open every day of the week beginning this Wednesday, August 9th. Summer... fb.me/6B5ozduxT 2 weeks ago
- Fresh, juicy, native peaches will be in the Market this Wednesday. Plus sweet corn, our summer apple varieties -... fb.me/ZY4xM0cn 2 weeks ago
- Strawberries, fresh from Chipman Farm beginning Wednesday July 5. Open Wed-Sat. Noon until 6:00 pm. Veggies,... fb.me/318WbRGzt 1 month ago
- Opening Day. Wednesday July 5, 2017. Noon until 6:00 pm. Strawberries, Vegetables, and fresh bakery products. 1 month ago