We carry a range of baked goods like home-made apple pies made by Brenda Pitcher of Cumberland Baking. People love Brenda’s home-made hand apple pies, apple turnovers, scones, cookies, and cinnamon rolls. We also have delicious loafs of fresh organic Maine 5 grain bread, focccsia, rustica, marinated olive loaf, marinated olive roll, raisin pecan loaf, italian rolls, country boule sourdough, baguettes (Friday and Saturday only), anadama (only on Thursdays), challah (only Fridays) and other breads from Standard Baking in Portland. Baked goods at Sweetsers are always fresh and local!
- Another sunny Saturday. More than 2 dozen types of apples in the market. Wow. Open daily 9 am - 6 pm. 14 hours ago
- So much variety at Sweetser's Apple Barrel. Tons of pumpkins, gourds, and Squash. Nearly 20 types of apples.... fb.me/1k877nAF4 1 day ago
- Apples, cider, pumpkins, and squash describe a fall Maine day. The Apple Barrel is open every day 9 am until 6... fb.me/1EguGcd5z 1 week ago
- October is the heart of apple season. Pumpkins, squash, apples and cider. Every day, 9 am until 6 pm. 2 weeks ago
- The Cumberland Fair opens today. Fresh apples, cider, peaches, corn, and more available at our farm stand. The... fb.me/UJWUP2i3 3 weeks ago