We carry a range of baked goods like home-made apple pies made by Brenda Pitcher of Cumberland Baking. People love Brenda’s home-made hand apple pies, apple turnovers, scones, cookies, and cinnamon rolls. We also have delicious loafs of fresh organic Maine 5 grain bread, focccsia, rustica, marinated olive loaf, marinated olive roll, raisin pecan loaf, italian rolls, country boule sourdough, baguettes (Friday and Saturday only), anadama (only on Thursdays), challah (only Fridays) and other breads from Standard Baking in Portland. Baked goods at Sweetsers are always fresh and local!
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 2 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 5 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/RHWCUamq 5 months ago
- Connie Sweetser hosted a cooking demonstration with Jim Keithley of WMTW Ch8 TV. The Segment will air Friday... fb.me/2kmUdmrBh 5 months ago
- The Sweetser Family is extremely proud to be the recipient of the 2016 Farm Bureau Heritage Farm Award. Thank... fb.me/5hvQKQKD5 5 months ago