We carry a range of baked goods like home-made apple pies made by Brenda Pitcher of Cumberland Baking. People love Brenda’s home-made hand apple pies, apple turnovers, scones, cookies, and cinnamon rolls. We also have delicious loafs of fresh organic Maine 5 grain bread, focccsia, rustica, marinated olive loaf, marinated olive roll, raisin pecan loaf, italian rolls, country boule sourdough, baguettes (Friday and Saturday only), anadama (only on Thursdays), challah (only Fridays) and other breads from Standard Baking in Portland. Baked goods at Sweetsers are always fresh and local!
- Apples in bloom. Beautiful summer weather. 2 days ago
- Apple blossoms emerge after a long cold winter. And the clouds have a summer feel. And so much daylight! 5 days ago
- A chilly 30 degree sunrise. No risk to these growing Apple buds. The cold April insures mid to late May blossoms an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- The foggy sunrise has given way to brilliant sunshine. Spring is inching forward at the orchard. 2 weeks ago
- Green tips are emerging on the apple tree fruit buds. The growing season is officially underway in Cumberland Cente… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago