- Strawberries, fresh from Chipman Farm beginning Wednesday July 5. Open Wed-Sat. Noon until 6:00 pm. Veggies,... fb.me/318WbRGzt 3 weeks ago
- Opening Day. Wednesday July 5, 2017. Noon until 6:00 pm. Strawberries, Vegetables, and fresh bakery products. 3 weeks ago
- Opening day is Wednesday, July 5 at noon. The summer varieties are really gaining size. Red Astrachan, Zestsr!,... fb.me/8WmTuvbrf 3 weeks ago
- Summer solstice 2017 around the farm 1 month ago
- June is for growing new apples. The Duchess and Liberty get a red blush at an early stage. A beautiful crop shaping up this season 1 month ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Summer hours in July will be noon to 6:00 pm, 4 day a week. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We will feature local produce including Strawberries, Greens, Tomatoes, and daily picked specials. We also offer Maple Syrup, Honey, Baked Goods, … Continue reading
The apple season is here and the flavors just keep getting better. Each week we add new varieties to the market, and you will enjoy discovering all of our choices.
Perfect time to pick a pumpkin and roast some seeds, find a new apple flavor for your pie or enjoy fresh hot cider.
Fall is really here. Pumpkins, apples and cider are fresh on the farm. Open daily 9 am – 6 pm.
We are already grading Paula Reds, Red Gravenstein, and Red Cortlands! If you are looking to make apple sauce, Red Astrchan and Duchess make excellent sauce! Alameda Crabapples make fantastic jelly. We still have farm fresh vegetables from Chipman … Continue reading
Opening Day of the Apple Barrel. Chipman Farm is providing vegetables, baked goods, and strawberries during our summer operations. The Chipman Family has been farming for more than a century and shares the Sweetser family commitment to fresh produce, and … Continue reading
The market will be open daily from 11 am until 6 pm. We are excited to announce that Chipman Farms will be stocking the market daily with fresh strawberries and vegetables. This week will feature Strawberries, Tomatoes, Greens and more … Continue reading
Springtime sunset in late April. The apple trees have been pruned and soon, the leaves will emerge. Apple blossom time is not far away.