- Honeycrisp apples are in the market. The fall harvest continues with more apples, pumpkins, squash, gourds, and... fb.me/94HdmlEwB 3 days ago
- Maine Apple Sunday 2017. A beautiful fall day in Apple country. Apple crisp samples made with heirloom Red... fb.me/7SkNlySLI 1 week ago
- September is the month of apples at Sweetser's. Sunday is Maine apple Sunday with Connie's apple crisp samples. Open every day 9 - 6. 1 week ago
- Apple season in full swing. Fresh cider. Crispy apples. Squire Mountain cheese and so much more at our farm stand in Cumberland Center. 2 weeks ago
- The Apple Barrel is now open 7 days a week from noon until 6:00 pm. Fresh Peaches, Apples, Corn and so much more. 1 month ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Sweetser’s Apple Barrel and Orchards will offer samples of Connie Sweetser’s favorite apple crisp to celebrate Maine’s delicious apples. Our heirloom variety, Red Gravenstein will be the main ingredient of this delicious desert. Advertisements
Our summer hours are expanding now that we have apples in the Market. The selection grows each week and we now feature apples, native peaches, fresh corn, tomatoes, vegetables, Maple Syrup, Honey, and baked goods. Our summer hours are noon … Continue reading
Summer hours are noon to 6:00 pm, 4 day a week. The market is open 7 days a week. Apples, Peaches, Fresh Corn, and a variety of vegetables are on display. We also offer Maple Syrup, Honey, Baked Goods, and … Continue reading
The apple season is here and the flavors just keep getting better. Each week we add new varieties to the market, and you will enjoy discovering all of our choices.
Perfect time to pick a pumpkin and roast some seeds, find a new apple flavor for your pie or enjoy fresh hot cider.
Fall is really here. Pumpkins, apples and cider are fresh on the farm. Open daily 9 am – 6 pm.
We are already grading Paula Reds, Red Gravenstein, and Red Cortlands! If you are looking to make apple sauce, Red Astrchan and Duchess make excellent sauce! Alameda Crabapples make fantastic jelly. We still have farm fresh vegetables from Chipman … Continue reading
Opening Day of the Apple Barrel. Chipman Farm is providing vegetables, baked goods, and strawberries during our summer operations. The Chipman Family has been farming for more than a century and shares the Sweetser family commitment to fresh produce, and … Continue reading