- Tonight's sunset. Beautiful. Lucky I was still outside working. 1 day ago
- More apple blossoms. The heat pushed us to full bloom yesterday. Intense cold front roared through this afternoon... fb.me/24MjQaAhm 5 days ago
- Blossoms are out on the early varieties- Duchess, Red Gravenstein, Paula Reds. Waiting for the Macs, Macouns,... fb.me/6d1WB7px2 1 week ago
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 5 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 8 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The apple season is here and the flavors just keep getting better. Each week we add new varieties to the market, and you will enjoy discovering all of our choices.
Perfect time to pick a pumpkin and roast some seeds, find a new apple flavor for your pie or enjoy fresh hot cider.
Fall is really here. Pumpkins, apples and cider are fresh on the farm. Open daily 9 am – 6 pm.
We are already grading Paula Reds, Red Gravenstein, and Red Cortlands! If you are looking to make apple sauce, Red Astrchan and Duchess make excellent sauce! Alameda Crabapples make fantastic jelly. We still have farm fresh vegetables from Chipman … Continue reading
Opening Day of the Apple Barrel. Chipman Farm is providing vegetables, baked goods, and strawberries during our summer operations. The Chipman Family has been farming for more than a century and shares the Sweetser family commitment to fresh produce, and … Continue reading
The market will be open daily from 11 am until 6 pm. We are excited to announce that Chipman Farms will be stocking the market daily with fresh strawberries and vegetables. This week will feature Strawberries, Tomatoes, Greens and more … Continue reading
Springtime sunset in late April. The apple trees have been pruned and soon, the leaves will emerge. Apple blossom time is not far away.
Fall has arrived! We have mums, pumpkins, and of course, our wonderful apple cider made each day using all the apples we have in the market at the time! We are now open Monday through Sunday from 9-6, and welcome … Continue reading
Come in tomorrow, August 13th, for the first of the Paula Reds, a great sweet-tart eating apple, and a late-summer staple! Throughout August, we’ll be open from 10-5 Monday through Thursday and 9-6 Friday, Saturday and Sunday!