- Honeycrisp apples are in the market. The fall harvest continues with more apples, pumpkins, squash, gourds, and... fb.me/94HdmlEwB 3 days ago
- Maine Apple Sunday 2017. A beautiful fall day in Apple country. Apple crisp samples made with heirloom Red... fb.me/7SkNlySLI 1 week ago
- September is the month of apples at Sweetser's. Sunday is Maine apple Sunday with Connie's apple crisp samples. Open every day 9 - 6. 1 week ago
- Apple season in full swing. Fresh cider. Crispy apples. Squire Mountain cheese and so much more at our farm stand in Cumberland Center. 2 weeks ago
- The Apple Barrel is now open 7 days a week from noon until 6:00 pm. Fresh Peaches, Apples, Corn and so much more. 1 month ago
Author Archives: sweetsers
September 8th is Maine apple day but we think September should be Maine apple Month!We are in full picking season and open Seven days a week from 9 am to 6 pm. Right now in the market we have 10 … Continue reading
Local Maine pumpkins are here along with several great varieties of gourds and squash. We have over 10 heirloom varieties of apple in the market now and our delicious Sweetser’s apple cider is moving fast. This Autumn come wander our … Continue reading
We have opened the Apple Barrel doors for another season and already have delicious local apples ready for you. We’re open 10am-5:30pm seven days a week, rain or shine! Full service afternoons and weekends. Express service apples and vegetables each … Continue reading
Did you know that July is national blueberry month? We at Sweetser’s have around 50 big high-bush blueberry bushes. A cup of blueberries has just 80 calories. We’re selling blueberries 7 days a week for just $5.50 per pint! Our … Continue reading
Sweetser’s Apple Barrel and Orchards: Our Family Farm since 1812 – Open daily from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm. We are a traditional Maine Farm Market with a small boutique orchard that unfortunately is not available for “pick your own”
The Apple Barrel market is open every day from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm. We have fresh apples and native peaches. fresh Cider, Chipman Farm corn & vegetables, and Cumberland Baking Co. pastries, cookies, and pies. Since 1812 the Sweetser … Continue reading
We’re Open Until Mid December from 10-5:30 p.m. and we want to thank our loyal customers by offering a free 1/4 peck of apples with each purchase of $10 or more!
Stop by for a gift basket filled with local farm-made products include Sweetser’s apple vinegar, Connie’s apple butter, and Connie’s apple crisp mix.
We have 22 apple varieties in the store right now- that’s quadruple what you’ll find in the grocery store. Come stock up on apple pie favorites like the Northern Spy and try heirloom varieties like Ben Davis and Brock! The … Continue reading