- The first day of Summer. Apple growing season. Opening day of the farmstand is Tuesday July 9th 2 days ago
- This Saturday we will host a rare look into the barn at the Sweetser Farm. In the spirit of organizing and cleaning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook facebook.com/SweetsersApple… 2 weeks ago
- A day on the Farm. Nothing too crazy today. Apples growing. Oh, big barn sale next Saturday, June 16 2 weeks ago
- June 1st and 80 degrees. Just tight for growing Apples. Today’s photo features the Cortland variety. 3 weeks ago
Author Archives: sweetsers
September 8th is Maine apple day but we think September should be Maine apple Month!We are in full picking season and open Seven days a week from 9 am to 6 pm. Right now in the market we have 10 … Continue reading
Local Maine pumpkins are here along with several great varieties of gourds and squash. We have over 10 heirloom varieties of apple in the market now and our delicious Sweetser’s apple cider is moving fast. This Autumn come wander our … Continue reading
We have opened the Apple Barrel doors for another season and already have delicious local apples ready for you. We’re open 10am-5:30pm seven days a week, rain or shine! Full service afternoons and weekends. Express service apples and vegetables each … Continue reading
Did you know that July is national blueberry month? We at Sweetser’s have around 50 big high-bush blueberry bushes. A cup of blueberries has just 80 calories. We’re selling blueberries 7 days a week for just $5.50 per pint! Our … Continue reading
Opening day is Monday, July 9, 2018. Summer hours are 11:00 am until 6:00 pm, Monday through Saturday. Fresh Produce, Frozen Cider, Baked Goods, Pastries, Cider Donuts, Honey, Maple Syrup, Jams, and more.
The Apple Barrel market will be open six days a week. from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm. We have fresh frozen cider, plus Cumberland Baking Co. pastries, cookies, and Stones cafe apple pies and cider doughnuts. Maple Syrup, Honey, Cheese, … Continue reading
We’re Open Until Mid December from 10-5:30 p.m. and we want to thank our loyal customers by offering a free 1/4 peck of apples with each purchase of $10 or more!
Stop by for a gift basket filled with local farm-made products include Sweetser’s apple vinegar, Connie’s apple butter, and Connie’s apple crisp mix.
We have 22 apple varieties in the store right now- that’s quadruple what you’ll find in the grocery store. Come stock up on apple pie favorites like the Northern Spy and try heirloom varieties like Ben Davis and Brock! The … Continue reading