- Strawberries, fresh from Chipman Farm beginning Wednesday July 5. Open Wed-Sat. Noon until 6:00 pm. Veggies,... fb.me/318WbRGzt 3 weeks ago
- Opening Day. Wednesday July 5, 2017. Noon until 6:00 pm. Strawberries, Vegetables, and fresh bakery products. 3 weeks ago
- Opening day is Wednesday, July 5 at noon. The summer varieties are really gaining size. Red Astrachan, Zestsr!,... fb.me/8WmTuvbrf 3 weeks ago
- Summer solstice 2017 around the farm 1 month ago
- June is for growing new apples. The Duchess and Liberty get a red blush at an early stage. A beautiful crop shaping up this season 1 month ago
Author Archives: sweetsers
September 8th is Maine apple day but we think September should be Maine apple Month!We are in full picking season and open Seven days a week from 9 am to 6 pm. Right now in the market we have 10 … Continue reading
Local Maine pumpkins are here along with several great varieties of gourds and squash. We have over 10 heirloom varieties of apple in the market now and our delicious Sweetser’s apple cider is moving fast. This Autumn come wander our … Continue reading
We have opened the Apple Barrel doors for another season and already have delicious local apples ready for you. We’re open 10am-5:30pm seven days a week, rain or shine! Full service afternoons and weekends. Express service apples and vegetables each … Continue reading
Did you know that July is national blueberry month? We at Sweetser’s have around 50 big high-bush blueberry bushes. A cup of blueberries has just 80 calories. We’re selling blueberries 7 days a week for just $5.50 per pint! Our … Continue reading
Sweetser’s Apple Barrel and Orchards: Our Family Farm since 1812 – Opening for the Season on July 5, 2017.
The Apple Barrel market is OPEN July 5, 2017. Wednesday – Saturday, noon – 6:00 pm We have frozen Cider, Chipman Farm corn and vegetables, plus Standard Baking Company Bread and Cumberland Baking Co. pastries, cookies, and pies. Since … Continue reading
We’re Open Until Mid December from 10-5:30 p.m. and we want to thank our loyal customers by offering a free 1/4 peck of apples with each purchase of $10 or more!
Stop by for a gift basket filled with local farm-made products include Sweetser’s apple vinegar, Connie’s apple butter, and Connie’s apple crisp mix.
We have 22 apple varieties in the store right now- that’s quadruple what you’ll find in the grocery store. Come stock up on apple pie favorites like the Northern Spy and try heirloom varieties like Ben Davis and Brock! The … Continue reading