- Apple growing season. The Red color of Liberty and the hint of red on the Duchess are signs of the season ahead. 2 weeks ago
- The first day of Summer. Apple growing season. Opening day of the farmstand is Tuesday July 9th 3 weeks ago
- This Saturday we will host a rare look into the barn at the Sweetser Farm. In the spirit of organizing and cleaning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook facebook.com/SweetsersApple… 1 month ago
- A day on the Farm. Nothing too crazy today. Apples growing. Oh, big barn sale next Saturday, June 16 1 month ago
Author Archives: gsweetser
The Apple Barrel will open for the season on Monday July 9th. Summer hours will be 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Saturday. The Farmstand will feature fresh produce, strawberries, frozen cider, baked goods, and daily specials.
Many of our customers freeze a gallon or two of cider at the end of the season, to enjoy later in the year. Whether sipping hot cider on a cold winter day, or cooling off with ice cold cider next … Continue reading
The Apple Barrel Farm Stand continues to operate daily. We have nearly 20 varieties available in the market including the popular Honeycrisp, Mac, Cortland, Macoun, Liberty, Empire, Spartan, Red and Golden Delicious, Northern Spy, Baldwin, and Spencer. Our utility grade … Continue reading
Sweetser’s Apple Barrel and Orchards will offer samples of Connie Sweetser’s favorite apple crisp to celebrate Maine’s delicious apples. Our heirloom variety, Red Gravenstein will be the main ingredient of this delicious desert.
Our summer hours are expanding now that we have apples in the Market. The selection grows each week and we now feature apples, native peaches, fresh corn, tomatoes, vegetables, Maple Syrup, Honey, and baked goods. Our summer hours are noon … Continue reading
Summer hours are noon to 6:00 pm, 4 day a week. The market is open 7 days a week. Apples, Peaches, Fresh Corn, and a variety of vegetables are on display. We also offer Maple Syrup, Honey, Baked Goods, and … Continue reading
The apple season is here and the flavors just keep getting better. Each week we add new varieties to the market, and you will enjoy discovering all of our choices.
Perfect time to pick a pumpkin and roast some seeds, find a new apple flavor for your pie or enjoy fresh hot cider.
Fall is really here. Pumpkins, apples and cider are fresh on the farm. Open daily 9 am – 6 pm.