- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 4 weeks ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 1 month ago
- Spooky Halloween Eve at the Apple Barrel. Widespread power outage adds to an eire evening with moon rising and... fb.me/6oyMl1DcX 1 month ago
- The Apple Barrel will be a sponsor of this season's kick off to winter sports. The annual Ski Season Launch Party... fb.me/90A3zCNVo 1 month ago
- Another sunny Saturday. More than 2 dozen types of apples in the market. Wow. Open daily 9 am - 6 pm. 1 month ago
Author Archives: gsweetser
Many of our customers freeze a gallon or two of cider at the end of the season, to enjoy later in the year. Whether sipping hot cider on a cold winter day, or cooling off with ice cold cider next … Continue reading
The Apple Barrel Farm Stand continues to operate daily. We have nearly 20 varieties available in the market including the popular Honeycrisp, Mac, Cortland, Macoun, Liberty, Empire, Spartan, Red and Golden Delicious, Northern Spy, Baldwin, and Spencer. Our utility grade … Continue reading
Sweetser’s Apple Barrel and Orchards will offer samples of Connie Sweetser’s favorite apple crisp to celebrate Maine’s delicious apples. Our heirloom variety, Red Gravenstein will be the main ingredient of this delicious desert.
Our summer hours are expanding now that we have apples in the Market. The selection grows each week and we now feature apples, native peaches, fresh corn, tomatoes, vegetables, Maple Syrup, Honey, and baked goods. Our summer hours are noon … Continue reading
Summer hours are noon to 6:00 pm, 4 day a week. The market is open 7 days a week. Apples, Peaches, Fresh Corn, and a variety of vegetables are on display. We also offer Maple Syrup, Honey, Baked Goods, and … Continue reading
The apple season is here and the flavors just keep getting better. Each week we add new varieties to the market, and you will enjoy discovering all of our choices.
Perfect time to pick a pumpkin and roast some seeds, find a new apple flavor for your pie or enjoy fresh hot cider.
Fall is really here. Pumpkins, apples and cider are fresh on the farm. Open daily 9 am – 6 pm.
We are already grading Paula Reds, Red Gravenstein, and Red Cortlands! If you are looking to make apple sauce, Red Astrchan and Duchess make excellent sauce! Alameda Crabapples make fantastic jelly. We still have farm fresh vegetables from Chipman … Continue reading