Winesaps are an heirloom variety of apple, first discovered in 1817. People love these apples cut into salads and for eating due to their sweet juicy flavor. They are thought to be “red as wine” and their yellow colored flesh makes them an excellent cider apple. Their official name is the Stayman Winesap after the man who popularized this ancient variety.
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 3 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 6 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/RHWCUamq 6 months ago
- Connie Sweetser hosted a cooking demonstration with Jim Keithley of WMTW Ch8 TV. The Segment will air Friday... fb.me/2kmUdmrBh 6 months ago
- The Sweetser Family is extremely proud to be the recipient of the 2016 Farm Bureau Heritage Farm Award. Thank... fb.me/5hvQKQKD5 6 months ago