Winesaps are an heirloom variety of apple, first discovered in 1817. People love these apples cut into salads and for eating due to their sweet juicy flavor. They are thought to be “red as wine” and their yellow colored flesh makes them an excellent cider apple. Their official name is the Stayman Winesap after the man who popularized this ancient variety.
- The Apple Barrel is now open 7 days a week from noon until 6:00 pm. Fresh Peaches, Apples, Corn and so much more. 1 week ago
- Apples are growing nicely. We will be open every day of the week beginning this Wednesday, August 9th. Summer... fb.me/6B5ozduxT 2 weeks ago
- Fresh, juicy, native peaches will be in the Market this Wednesday. Plus sweet corn, our summer apple varieties -... fb.me/ZY4xM0cn 2 weeks ago
- Strawberries, fresh from Chipman Farm beginning Wednesday July 5. Open Wed-Sat. Noon until 6:00 pm. Veggies,... fb.me/318WbRGzt 1 month ago
- Opening Day. Wednesday July 5, 2017. Noon until 6:00 pm. Strawberries, Vegetables, and fresh bakery products. 1 month ago