Spencer apples come from a cross between the sweet red McIntosh apple and the crispy yellow Golden Delicious. This makes them a delightful crunchy sweet apple, perfect for eating and cooking and a mature red skin flecked with green. Spencers originated in 1959 in Summerland, British Columbia, Canada and have made their way across the US. Their core is smaller than their ancestor the McIntosh and their flesh is very juicy. Spencers mature in early to mid October and can be stored in a cool or cold, dry environment.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 2 months ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 2 months ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 3 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 5 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 5 months ago