Spartans are a bright red cross between the McIntosh and a mystery apple that nobody has yet identified. These are great all-purpose apples for eating, cooking and baking. They are known for being the first type of apple produced by modern scientific breeding programs (in 1936 in British Columbia, Canada).
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 5 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 7 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/RHWCUamq 7 months ago
- Connie Sweetser hosted a cooking demonstration with Jim Keithley of WMTW Ch8 TV. The Segment will air Friday... fb.me/2kmUdmrBh 7 months ago
- The Sweetser Family is extremely proud to be the recipient of the 2016 Farm Bureau Heritage Farm Award. Thank... fb.me/5hvQKQKD5 7 months ago