Red Gravenstein’s are an ancient variety of apple, dating back to at least 1669. They are the national apple of Denmark and are loved for their juicy, sweet, and tart flavor. This versatile apple makes for excellent eating and is used heavily for apples sauces and apple cider. The trees are especially large and the apples ripen in late July to early August.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 1 week ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 1 month ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 3 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 3 months ago