Priscilla apples are a sweet, red, medium sized apple good for eating and cooking. They are known for their resistance to apple scabbing and blight. They are a fairly new variety, first planted in 1962 by the Purdue University Agricultural Experiment Station in Lafayette, Indiana. The Priscilla are slightly conical in shape and ripen in late August to early September.
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 4 days ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 2 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/RHWCUamq 2 months ago
- Connie Sweetser hosted a cooking demonstration with Jim Keithley of WMTW Ch8 TV. The Segment will air Friday... fb.me/2kmUdmrBh 2 months ago
- The Sweetser Family is extremely proud to be the recipient of the 2016 Farm Bureau Heritage Farm Award. Thank... fb.me/5hvQKQKD5 2 months ago