Priscilla apples are a sweet, red, medium sized apple good for eating and cooking. They are known for their resistance to apple scabbing and blight. They are a fairly new variety, first planted in 1962 by the Purdue University Agricultural Experiment Station in Lafayette, Indiana. The Priscilla are slightly conical in shape and ripen in late August to early September.
- Honeycrisp apples are in the market. The fall harvest continues with more apples, pumpkins, squash, gourds, and... fb.me/94HdmlEwB 3 days ago
- Maine Apple Sunday 2017. A beautiful fall day in Apple country. Apple crisp samples made with heirloom Red... fb.me/7SkNlySLI 1 week ago
- September is the month of apples at Sweetser's. Sunday is Maine apple Sunday with Connie's apple crisp samples. Open every day 9 - 6. 1 week ago
- Apple season in full swing. Fresh cider. Crispy apples. Squire Mountain cheese and so much more at our farm stand in Cumberland Center. 2 weeks ago
- The Apple Barrel is now open 7 days a week from noon until 6:00 pm. Fresh Peaches, Apples, Corn and so much more. 1 month ago