Paula Reds are similar to the popular Mcintosh apple and, true to their name, are extremely red. They taste not too sweet and not too tart, with firm white flesh. Paula Red apples are suitable for both eating fresh and cooking, are great apple sauce apples. They were discovered in 1960 Lewis Arends in Michigan near his Mcintosh trees and he named them after his wife Pauline.
- Strawberries, fresh from Chipman Farm beginning Wednesday July 5. Open Wed-Sat. Noon until 6:00 pm. Veggies,... fb.me/318WbRGzt 3 weeks ago
- Opening Day. Wednesday July 5, 2017. Noon until 6:00 pm. Strawberries, Vegetables, and fresh bakery products. 3 weeks ago
- Opening day is Wednesday, July 5 at noon. The summer varieties are really gaining size. Red Astrachan, Zestsr!,... fb.me/8WmTuvbrf 3 weeks ago
- Summer solstice 2017 around the farm 1 month ago
- June is for growing new apples. The Duchess and Liberty get a red blush at an early stage. A beautiful crop shaping up this season 1 month ago