Paula Reds are similar to the popular Mcintosh apple and, true to their name, are extremely red. They taste not too sweet and not too tart, with firm white flesh. Paula Red apples are suitable for both eating fresh and cooking, are great apple sauce apples. They were discovered in 1960 Lewis Arends in Michigan near his Mcintosh trees and he named them after his wife Pauline.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 1 week ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 1 month ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 3 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 3 months ago