Known for its crunchy, crisp texture and tart flavor, Northern Spies are also high in vitamin C. This is an excellent dessert and pie apple and it stores very well in cool areas over long periods of time. It was discovered growing around 1800 near Rochester, New York, and remains one of the most commonly available heirloom apples in New England. Northern Spies are a late season apple that ripen in early to mid October.
- The Apple Barrel is now open 7 days a week from noon until 6:00 pm. Fresh Peaches, Apples, Corn and so much more. 1 week ago
- Apples are growing nicely. We will be open every day of the week beginning this Wednesday, August 9th. Summer... fb.me/6B5ozduxT 2 weeks ago
- Fresh, juicy, native peaches will be in the Market this Wednesday. Plus sweet corn, our summer apple varieties -... fb.me/ZY4xM0cn 2 weeks ago
- Strawberries, fresh from Chipman Farm beginning Wednesday July 5. Open Wed-Sat. Noon until 6:00 pm. Veggies,... fb.me/318WbRGzt 1 month ago
- Opening Day. Wednesday July 5, 2017. Noon until 6:00 pm. Strawberries, Vegetables, and fresh bakery products. 1 month ago