Melbas have very firm, white, sweet flesh and nice reddish-green exteriors. They were introduced in 1898 by the Central Experiment Farm in Ottawa, Canada. These apples are similar to (and descended from) Macintosh apples and make for excellent eating and cooking!
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 2 months ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 2 months ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 3 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 5 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 5 months ago