Jonafree apples are a nice red late season apple ideal for cooking and eating. They are similar to the Jonathan apples and were developed by the Illinois, Indiana in 1965 as a hardy scab-resistant apple. They are crisp, juicy, sweet and are a low-acid apple. Jonafrees are a late season apple, maturing in mid-october and they store for up to 10 weeks when kept cold. They are especially popular as a dessert apple.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 1 month ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 1 month ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 2 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 4 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 4 months ago