JERSEY MACS were created by the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station in 1971 in an attempt to create a McIntosh style early apple, hence the name Jersey Mac. The Jersey Macs were one of the most successful such experiments because of their tart taste and tender texture. They ripen in early August and make excellent eating apples for anyone who loves McIntosh apples.
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 3 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 6 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/RHWCUamq 6 months ago
- Connie Sweetser hosted a cooking demonstration with Jim Keithley of WMTW Ch8 TV. The Segment will air Friday... fb.me/2kmUdmrBh 6 months ago
- The Sweetser Family is extremely proud to be the recipient of the 2016 Farm Bureau Heritage Farm Award. Thank... fb.me/5hvQKQKD5 6 months ago