JERSEY MACS were created by the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station in 1971 in an attempt to create a McIntosh style early apple, hence the name Jersey Mac. The Jersey Macs were one of the most successful such experiments because of their tart taste and tender texture. They ripen in early August and make excellent eating apples for anyone who loves McIntosh apples.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 1 month ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 1 month ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 2 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 4 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 4 months ago