The Empire apple was developed after a long selection process in New York (The “Empire” State) and hence its name. These apples ripen in mid to late September and have juicy, firm and sweet flesh. They have nice red skin with green streaking and white star dots.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 2 months ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 2 months ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 3 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 5 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 5 months ago