Brock apples are a cross between the crisp tasty Macintosh and the smooth sweet Golden Delicious. They are a Maine heirloom variety that was popularized by Henry Brock of Alfred, Maine in the 1930s and originally created by Russ Baily of the University of Maine. Brocks are a well-balanced apple, ideal for pies and eating. They are a late-season apple ripening in mid October. Brocks are medium sixed with a nice red blush, creamy flesh and store for long periods in cool temperatures.
- The Apple Barrel is now open 7 days a week from noon until 6:00 pm. Fresh Peaches, Apples, Corn and so much more. 1 week ago
- Apples are growing nicely. We will be open every day of the week beginning this Wednesday, August 9th. Summer... fb.me/6B5ozduxT 2 weeks ago
- Fresh, juicy, native peaches will be in the Market this Wednesday. Plus sweet corn, our summer apple varieties -... fb.me/ZY4xM0cn 2 weeks ago
- Strawberries, fresh from Chipman Farm beginning Wednesday July 5. Open Wed-Sat. Noon until 6:00 pm. Veggies,... fb.me/318WbRGzt 1 month ago
- Opening Day. Wednesday July 5, 2017. Noon until 6:00 pm. Strawberries, Vegetables, and fresh bakery products. 1 month ago