Sweetser’s Apple Barrel and Orchards has been a fixture in Cumberland Center for more than 200 years. Built in 1812, the farm continues today growing more than 50 varieties of apples from the Heriloom Wolf River and Baldwins, to the popular McIntosh and Honey Crisp.
- Summer solstice 2017 around the farm 6 days ago
- June is for growing new apples. The Duchess and Liberty get a red blush at an early stage. A beautiful crop shaping up this season 1 week ago
- June in the orchard. Apples growing, blueberries growing, grass growing and barn cleaned out for its first party... fb.me/1w1bRUCn3 2 weeks ago
- The apples are growing nicely with all of the rain. Now the sun will really make things pop. 50 varieties in the... fb.me/1kxEtOHDb 2 weeks ago
- Tonight's sunset. Beautiful. Lucky I was still outside working. 1 month ago