Sweetser’s Apple Barrel and Orchards has been a fixture in Cumberland Center for more than 200 years. Built in 1812, the farm continues today growing more than 50 varieties of apples from the Heriloom Wolf River and Baldwins, to the popular McIntosh and Honey Crisp.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 1 month ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 1 month ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 2 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 4 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 4 months ago