Sweetser’s Apple Barrel and Orchards has been a fixture in Cumberland Center for more than 200 years. Built in 1812, the farm continues today growing more than 50 varieties of apples from the Heriloom Wolf River and Baldwins, to the popular McIntosh and Honey Crisp.
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 5 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 7 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/RHWCUamq 7 months ago
- Connie Sweetser hosted a cooking demonstration with Jim Keithley of WMTW Ch8 TV. The Segment will air Friday... fb.me/2kmUdmrBh 7 months ago
- The Sweetser Family is extremely proud to be the recipient of the 2016 Farm Bureau Heritage Farm Award. Thank... fb.me/5hvQKQKD5 7 months ago