Many of our customers freeze a gallon or two of cider at the end of the season, to enjoy later in the year. Whether sipping hot cider on a cold winter day, or cooling off with ice cold cider next summer, now is the time to put some in your freezer. Simply pour off 1″ to allow room for expansion. We sell empty quart and pint containers if you want to add a variety of sizes to your freezer. We are taking cider order until December 15 – reserve yours today.
- Apples in bloom. Beautiful summer weather. 2 days ago
- Apple blossoms emerge after a long cold winter. And the clouds have a summer feel. And so much daylight! 5 days ago
- A chilly 30 degree sunrise. No risk to these growing Apple buds. The cold April insures mid to late May blossoms an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- The foggy sunrise has given way to brilliant sunshine. Spring is inching forward at the orchard. 2 weeks ago
- Green tips are emerging on the apple tree fruit buds. The growing season is officially underway in Cumberland Cente… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago