Many of our customers freeze a gallon or two of cider at the end of the season, to enjoy later in the year. Whether sipping hot cider on a cold winter day, or cooling off with ice cold cider next summer, now is the time to put some in your freezer. Simply pour off 1″ to allow room for expansion. We sell empty quart and pint containers if you want to add a variety of sizes to your freezer. We are taking cider order until December 15 – reserve yours today.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 1 month ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 1 month ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 2 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 4 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 4 months ago