Our summer hours are expanding now that we have apples in the Market. The selection grows each week and we now feature apples, native peaches, fresh corn, tomatoes, vegetables, Maple Syrup, Honey, and baked goods. Our summer hours are noon until 6:00 pm 7 days a week.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 2 months ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 2 months ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 3 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 5 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 5 months ago