Summer hours are noon to 6:00 pm, 4 day a week. The market is open 7 days a week. Apples, Peaches, Fresh Corn, and a variety of vegetables are on display. We also offer Maple Syrup, Honey, Baked Goods, and Pastries.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 2 months ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 2 months ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 3 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 5 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 5 months ago