Our annual opening day corresponds with the United Maine Craftsman Fair held at the Cumberland Fairgrounds, just two miles beyond the Apple Barrel on Blanchard Road. Early season apples typically include Paula Red, one of our most popular early season eating apples.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 2 months ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 2 months ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 3 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 5 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 5 months ago