Our annual opening day corresponds with the United Maine Craftsman Fair held at the Cumberland Fairgrounds, just two miles beyond the Apple Barrel on Blanchard Road. Early season apples typically include Paula Red, one of our most popular early season eating apples.
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 2 weeks ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 1 month ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 2 months ago
- Spooky Halloween Eve at the Apple Barrel. Widespread power outage adds to an eire evening with moon rising and... fb.me/6oyMl1DcX 2 months ago
- The Apple Barrel will be a sponsor of this season's kick off to winter sports. The annual Ski Season Launch Party... fb.me/90A3zCNVo 2 months ago