June 14, 2013, Sweetser’s Apple Orchard, Cumberland Center, Maine. On the left are Liberty apples. A few too many on the tree. On the right, the oldest tree in the orchard, Wolf River, also has a few too many apples. Clearly, all 5 apples are growing and the goal is to thin down to one remaining apple per cluster.
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 2 weeks ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 1 month ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 2 months ago
- Spooky Halloween Eve at the Apple Barrel. Widespread power outage adds to an eire evening with moon rising and... fb.me/6oyMl1DcX 2 months ago
- The Apple Barrel will be a sponsor of this season's kick off to winter sports. The annual Ski Season Launch Party... fb.me/90A3zCNVo 2 months ago