June 14, 2013, Sweetser’s Apple Orchard, Cumberland Center, Maine. On the left are Liberty apples. A few too many on the tree. On the right, the oldest tree in the orchard, Wolf River, also has a few too many apples. Clearly, all 5 apples are growing and the goal is to thin down to one remaining apple per cluster.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 2 months ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 2 months ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 3 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 5 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 5 months ago