May 2013 is a busy month in the orchard. We’ve planted new Honeycrisp trees, mowed the orchard, cleaned up the tree pruning and are now ready to plant the garden. The apple blossoms were beautiful and now the little green apples are emerging. With temperatures predicted to reach 80 degrees this weekend, the growing season will be underway.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 2 months ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 2 months ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 3 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 5 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 5 months ago