May 2013 is a busy month in the orchard. We’ve planted new Honeycrisp trees, mowed the orchard, cleaned up the tree pruning and are now ready to plant the garden. The apple blossoms were beautiful and now the little green apples are emerging. With temperatures predicted to reach 80 degrees this weekend, the growing season will be underway.
- Apple growing season. The Red color of Liberty and the hint of red on the Duchess are signs of the season ahead. 2 weeks ago
- The first day of Summer. Apple growing season. Opening day of the farmstand is Tuesday July 9th 3 weeks ago
- This Saturday we will host a rare look into the barn at the Sweetser Farm. In the spirit of organizing and cleaning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook facebook.com/SweetsersApple… 1 month ago
- A day on the Farm. Nothing too crazy today. Apples growing. Oh, big barn sale next Saturday, June 16 1 month ago