May 2013 is a busy month in the orchard. We’ve planted new Honeycrisp trees, mowed the orchard, cleaned up the tree pruning and are now ready to plant the garden. The apple blossoms were beautiful and now the little green apples are emerging. With temperatures predicted to reach 80 degrees this weekend, the growing season will be underway.
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 2 weeks ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 1 month ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 2 months ago
- Spooky Halloween Eve at the Apple Barrel. Widespread power outage adds to an eire evening with moon rising and... fb.me/6oyMl1DcX 2 months ago
- The Apple Barrel will be a sponsor of this season's kick off to winter sports. The annual Ski Season Launch Party... fb.me/90A3zCNVo 2 months ago