Local Maine pumpkins are here along with several great varieties of gourds and squash. We have over 10 heirloom varieties of apple in the market now and our delicious Sweetser’s apple cider is moving fast. This Autumn come wander our rows of pumpkins with your family and find the one that’s right for you…Or the one that’s right for each one of you! We have some heavy whoppers, kid-sized pumpkins and everything in between. Remember that wonderful smooth taste of home-made pumpkin pie? There’s nothing like it! Come on over today to pick one out, get a bag of apples and a gallon of cider and celebrate the season!
- Tonight's sunset. Beautiful. Lucky I was still outside working. 1 day ago
- More apple blossoms. The heat pushed us to full bloom yesterday. Intense cold front roared through this afternoon... fb.me/24MjQaAhm 5 days ago
- Blossoms are out on the early varieties- Duchess, Red Gravenstein, Paula Reds. Waiting for the Macs, Macouns,... fb.me/6d1WB7px2 1 week ago
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 5 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 8 months ago