Local Maine pumpkins are here along with several great varieties of gourds and squash. We have over 10 heirloom varieties of apple in the market now and our delicious Sweetser’s apple cider is moving fast. This Autumn come wander our rows of pumpkins with your family and find the one that’s right for you…Or the one that’s right for each one of you! We have some heavy whoppers, kid-sized pumpkins and everything in between. Remember that wonderful smooth taste of home-made pumpkin pie? There’s nothing like it! Come on over today to pick one out, get a bag of apples and a gallon of cider and celebrate the season!
- Strawberries, fresh from Chipman Farm beginning Wednesday July 5. Open Wed-Sat. Noon until 6:00 pm. Veggies,... fb.me/318WbRGzt 3 weeks ago
- Opening Day. Wednesday July 5, 2017. Noon until 6:00 pm. Strawberries, Vegetables, and fresh bakery products. 3 weeks ago
- Opening day is Wednesday, July 5 at noon. The summer varieties are really gaining size. Red Astrachan, Zestsr!,... fb.me/8WmTuvbrf 3 weeks ago
- Summer solstice 2017 around the farm 1 month ago
- June is for growing new apples. The Duchess and Liberty get a red blush at an early stage. A beautiful crop shaping up this season 1 month ago