Local Maine pumpkins are here along with several great varieties of gourds and squash. We have over 10 heirloom varieties of apple in the market now and our delicious Sweetser’s apple cider is moving fast. This Autumn come wander our rows of pumpkins with your family and find the one that’s right for you…Or the one that’s right for each one of you! We have some heavy whoppers, kid-sized pumpkins and everything in between. Remember that wonderful smooth taste of home-made pumpkin pie? There’s nothing like it! Come on over today to pick one out, get a bag of apples and a gallon of cider and celebrate the season!
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 2 weeks ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 1 month ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 2 months ago
- Spooky Halloween Eve at the Apple Barrel. Widespread power outage adds to an eire evening with moon rising and... fb.me/6oyMl1DcX 2 months ago
- The Apple Barrel will be a sponsor of this season's kick off to winter sports. The annual Ski Season Launch Party... fb.me/90A3zCNVo 2 months ago