We have opened the Apple Barrel doors for another season and already have delicious local apples ready for you. We’re open 10am-5:30pm seven days a week, rain or shine! Full service afternoons and weekends. Express service apples and vegetables each morning, Monday – Friday. Come by to try a Paula Red, one of our first apples of the season. This year we planted lots of new varieties but apples trees take about five years to mature produce fruit, so this year we’ll have 40 varieties of apple but soon we’ll have over 50!
- Apple growing season. The Red color of Liberty and the hint of red on the Duchess are signs of the season ahead. 2 weeks ago
- The first day of Summer. Apple growing season. Opening day of the farmstand is Tuesday July 9th 3 weeks ago
- This Saturday we will host a rare look into the barn at the Sweetser Farm. In the spirit of organizing and cleaning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook facebook.com/SweetsersApple… 1 month ago
- A day on the Farm. Nothing too crazy today. Apples growing. Oh, big barn sale next Saturday, June 16 1 month ago