We have opened the Apple Barrel doors for another season and already have delicious local apples ready for you. We’re open 10am-5:30pm seven days a week, rain or shine! Full service afternoons and weekends. Express service apples and vegetables each morning, Monday – Friday. Come by to try a Paula Red, one of our first apples of the season. This year we planted lots of new varieties but apples trees take about five years to mature produce fruit, so this year we’ll have 40 varieties of apple but soon we’ll have over 50!
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 2 weeks ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 1 month ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 2 months ago
- Spooky Halloween Eve at the Apple Barrel. Widespread power outage adds to an eire evening with moon rising and... fb.me/6oyMl1DcX 2 months ago
- The Apple Barrel will be a sponsor of this season's kick off to winter sports. The annual Ski Season Launch Party... fb.me/90A3zCNVo 2 months ago