We have 22 apple varieties in the store right now- that’s quadruple what you’ll find in the grocery store. Come stock up on apple pie favorites like the Northern Spy and try heirloom varieties like Ben Davis and Brock! The Ben Davis apples are an American variety dating back to before the Civil War whose true origins remain unknown to this day. We also have the popular Baldwin apple in stock. Bladwins are one of the oldest American heirloom varieties that date back to before the Revolutionary War when they were discovered in the 1740s in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
- Another sunny Saturday. More than 2 dozen types of apples in the market. Wow. Open daily 9 am - 6 pm. 14 hours ago
- So much variety at Sweetser's Apple Barrel. Tons of pumpkins, gourds, and Squash. Nearly 20 types of apples.... fb.me/1k877nAF4 1 day ago
- Apples, cider, pumpkins, and squash describe a fall Maine day. The Apple Barrel is open every day 9 am until 6... fb.me/1EguGcd5z 1 week ago
- October is the heart of apple season. Pumpkins, squash, apples and cider. Every day, 9 am until 6 pm. 2 weeks ago
- The Cumberland Fair opens today. Fresh apples, cider, peaches, corn, and more available at our farm stand. The... fb.me/UJWUP2i3 3 weeks ago