We have 22 apple varieties in the store right now- that’s quadruple what you’ll find in the grocery store. Come stock up on apple pie favorites like the Northern Spy and try heirloom varieties like Ben Davis and Brock! The Ben Davis apples are an American variety dating back to before the Civil War whose true origins remain unknown to this day. We also have the popular Baldwin apple in stock. Bladwins are one of the oldest American heirloom varieties that date back to before the Revolutionary War when they were discovered in the 1740s in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
- Tonight's sunset. Beautiful. Lucky I was still outside working. 1 day ago
- More apple blossoms. The heat pushed us to full bloom yesterday. Intense cold front roared through this afternoon... fb.me/24MjQaAhm 5 days ago
- Blossoms are out on the early varieties- Duchess, Red Gravenstein, Paula Reds. Waiting for the Macs, Macouns,... fb.me/6d1WB7px2 1 week ago
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 5 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 8 months ago