We have 22 apple varieties in the store right now- that’s quadruple what you’ll find in the grocery store. Come stock up on apple pie favorites like the Northern Spy and try heirloom varieties like Ben Davis and Brock! The Ben Davis apples are an American variety dating back to before the Civil War whose true origins remain unknown to this day. We also have the popular Baldwin apple in stock. Bladwins are one of the oldest American heirloom varieties that date back to before the Revolutionary War when they were discovered in the 1740s in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
- Strawberries, fresh from Chipman Farm beginning Wednesday July 5. Open Wed-Sat. Noon until 6:00 pm. Veggies,... fb.me/318WbRGzt 3 weeks ago
- Opening Day. Wednesday July 5, 2017. Noon until 6:00 pm. Strawberries, Vegetables, and fresh bakery products. 3 weeks ago
- Opening day is Wednesday, July 5 at noon. The summer varieties are really gaining size. Red Astrachan, Zestsr!,... fb.me/8WmTuvbrf 3 weeks ago
- Summer solstice 2017 around the farm 1 month ago
- June is for growing new apples. The Duchess and Liberty get a red blush at an early stage. A beautiful crop shaping up this season 1 month ago