Sweetser’s won the blue ribbon for Maine Apple Orchards at the Cumberland Fair this past week. The apples progress from our oldest heirloom varieties like the Rolfe apples to the newest like Honey Crisp. We hope you stopped by the fair! You can come by the Apple Barrel seven days a week to choose from over seven varieties of heirloom and popular Fall apples.
- Apple growing season. The Red color of Liberty and the hint of red on the Duchess are signs of the season ahead. 2 weeks ago
- The first day of Summer. Apple growing season. Opening day of the farmstand is Tuesday July 9th 3 weeks ago
- This Saturday we will host a rare look into the barn at the Sweetser Farm. In the spirit of organizing and cleaning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook facebook.com/SweetsersApple… 1 month ago
- A day on the Farm. Nothing too crazy today. Apples growing. Oh, big barn sale next Saturday, June 16 1 month ago