Sweetser’s won the blue ribbon for Maine Apple Orchards at the Cumberland Fair this past week. The apples progress from our oldest heirloom varieties like the Rolfe apples to the newest like Honey Crisp. We hope you stopped by the fair! You can come by the Apple Barrel seven days a week to choose from over seven varieties of heirloom and popular Fall apples.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 2 months ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 2 months ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 3 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 5 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 5 months ago