Paul, the owner of Squire Mountain Tub Cheese will be offering free samples at Sweetser’s today until 5 p.m.! Try out delicious offering of Squire Mountain spreadable tub cheese with flavors like port wine, garlic herb, good ol’ cheddar, horseradish, cheddar olive and pimento, and more! Squire Mountain cheese was founded in 1996 in Fryeburg, Maine and now distributes in several states. Their new facility is located in Standish. Owners Paul and Deana come to give free samplings at Sweetser’s every year. Their tub cheese gets its name from the old wooden tubs in which cheese like this used to be produced.
- Another sunny Saturday. More than 2 dozen types of apples in the market. Wow. Open daily 9 am - 6 pm. 14 hours ago
- So much variety at Sweetser's Apple Barrel. Tons of pumpkins, gourds, and Squash. Nearly 20 types of apples.... fb.me/1k877nAF4 1 day ago
- Apples, cider, pumpkins, and squash describe a fall Maine day. The Apple Barrel is open every day 9 am until 6... fb.me/1EguGcd5z 1 week ago
- October is the heart of apple season. Pumpkins, squash, apples and cider. Every day, 9 am until 6 pm. 2 weeks ago
- The Cumberland Fair opens today. Fresh apples, cider, peaches, corn, and more available at our farm stand. The... fb.me/UJWUP2i3 3 weeks ago