Paul, the owner of Squire Mountain Tub Cheese will be offering free samples at Sweetser’s today until 5 p.m.! Try out delicious offering of Squire Mountain spreadable tub cheese with flavors like port wine, garlic herb, good ol’ cheddar, horseradish, cheddar olive and pimento, and more! Squire Mountain cheese was founded in 1996 in Fryeburg, Maine and now distributes in several states. Their new facility is located in Standish. Owners Paul and Deana come to give free samplings at Sweetser’s every year. Their tub cheese gets its name from the old wooden tubs in which cheese like this used to be produced.
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 2 weeks ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 1 month ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 2 months ago
- Spooky Halloween Eve at the Apple Barrel. Widespread power outage adds to an eire evening with moon rising and... fb.me/6oyMl1DcX 2 months ago
- The Apple Barrel will be a sponsor of this season's kick off to winter sports. The annual Ski Season Launch Party... fb.me/90A3zCNVo 2 months ago