Paul, the owner of Squire Mountain Tub Cheese will be offering free samples at Sweetser’s today until 5 p.m.! Try out delicious offering of Squire Mountain spreadable tub cheese with flavors like port wine, garlic herb, good ol’ cheddar, horseradish, cheddar olive and pimento, and more! Squire Mountain cheese was founded in 1996 in Fryeburg, Maine and now distributes in several states. Their new facility is located in Standish. Owners Paul and Deana come to give free samplings at Sweetser’s every year. Their tub cheese gets its name from the old wooden tubs in which cheese like this used to be produced.
- Apple growing season. The Red color of Liberty and the hint of red on the Duchess are signs of the season ahead. 2 weeks ago
- The first day of Summer. Apple growing season. Opening day of the farmstand is Tuesday July 9th 3 weeks ago
- This Saturday we will host a rare look into the barn at the Sweetser Farm. In the spirit of organizing and cleaning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook facebook.com/SweetsersApple… 1 month ago
- A day on the Farm. Nothing too crazy today. Apples growing. Oh, big barn sale next Saturday, June 16 1 month ago