The newest apple in the market is the Gala! The Red Gravensteins are at their peak of flavor, plus we have Mcintosh, Cortland, Honeycrisp, Paula Red as our primary varieties. Several choices of heirloom cooking apples remain, including Duchess, and Yellow Transparent.
- Summer solstice 2017 around the farm 6 days ago
- June is for growing new apples. The Duchess and Liberty get a red blush at an early stage. A beautiful crop shaping up this season 1 week ago
- June in the orchard. Apples growing, blueberries growing, grass growing and barn cleaned out for its first party... fb.me/1w1bRUCn3 2 weeks ago
- The apples are growing nicely with all of the rain. Now the sun will really make things pop. 50 varieties in the... fb.me/1kxEtOHDb 2 weeks ago
- Tonight's sunset. Beautiful. Lucky I was still outside working. 1 month ago