The newest apple in the market is the Gala! The Red Gravensteins are at their peak of flavor, plus we have Mcintosh, Cortland, Honeycrisp, Paula Red as our primary varieties. Several choices of heirloom cooking apples remain, including Duchess, and Yellow Transparent.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 2 months ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 2 months ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 3 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 5 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 5 months ago