The newest apple in the market is the Gala! The Red Gravensteins are at their peak of flavor, plus we have Mcintosh, Cortland, Honeycrisp, Paula Red as our primary varieties. Several choices of heirloom cooking apples remain, including Duchess, and Yellow Transparent.
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 5 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 7 months ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/RHWCUamq 7 months ago
- Connie Sweetser hosted a cooking demonstration with Jim Keithley of WMTW Ch8 TV. The Segment will air Friday... fb.me/2kmUdmrBh 7 months ago
- The Sweetser Family is extremely proud to be the recipient of the 2016 Farm Bureau Heritage Farm Award. Thank... fb.me/5hvQKQKD5 7 months ago