The Apple Barrel is now open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with a great variety of heirloom and popular apples. We have the ever popular Honeycrisp and Mcintosh apples along with the heirloom Red Gravensteins. Come stop by to try one of our many apple varieties or pick up an apple pie, Maine maple syrup, Standard Baking breads, or many other Maine seasonal specialties.
- Tonight's sunset. Beautiful. Lucky I was still outside working. 1 day ago
- More apple blossoms. The heat pushed us to full bloom yesterday. Intense cold front roared through this afternoon... fb.me/24MjQaAhm 5 days ago
- Blossoms are out on the early varieties- Duchess, Red Gravenstein, Paula Reds. Waiting for the Macs, Macouns,... fb.me/6d1WB7px2 1 week ago
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 5 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 8 months ago