The Apple Barrel is now open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with a great variety of heirloom and popular apples. We have the ever popular Honeycrisp and Mcintosh apples along with the heirloom Red Gravensteins. Come stop by to try one of our many apple varieties or pick up an apple pie, Maine maple syrup, Standard Baking breads, or many other Maine seasonal specialties.
- Strawberries, fresh from Chipman Farm beginning Wednesday July 5. Open Wed-Sat. Noon until 6:00 pm. Veggies,... fb.me/318WbRGzt 3 weeks ago
- Opening Day. Wednesday July 5, 2017. Noon until 6:00 pm. Strawberries, Vegetables, and fresh bakery products. 3 weeks ago
- Opening day is Wednesday, July 5 at noon. The summer varieties are really gaining size. Red Astrachan, Zestsr!,... fb.me/8WmTuvbrf 3 weeks ago
- Summer solstice 2017 around the farm 1 month ago
- June is for growing new apples. The Duchess and Liberty get a red blush at an early stage. A beautiful crop shaping up this season 1 month ago