The Apple Barrel is now open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with a great variety of heirloom and popular apples. We have the ever popular Honeycrisp and Mcintosh apples along with the heirloom Red Gravensteins. Come stop by to try one of our many apple varieties or pick up an apple pie, Maine maple syrup, Standard Baking breads, or many other Maine seasonal specialties.
- February pruning continues. Looks like we will need snowshoes after the snowstorm this week. 2 months ago
- A winter day in January. Nice sights and perfect apple Tree pruning weather. 2 months ago
- fb.me/1Ju6dtJGF 3 months ago
- Still so many unique apples in the market. And fresh cider for Thanksgiving. Open daily 9-6, but we will be closed Thanksgiving Day 5 months ago
- fb.me/1ldiFcleP 5 months ago