The Apple Barrel is now open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with a great variety of heirloom and popular apples. We have the ever popular Honeycrisp and Mcintosh apples along with the heirloom Red Gravensteins. Come stop by to try one of our many apple varieties or pick up an apple pie, Maine maple syrup, Standard Baking breads, or many other Maine seasonal specialties.
- Another sunny Saturday. More than 2 dozen types of apples in the market. Wow. Open daily 9 am - 6 pm. 14 hours ago
- So much variety at Sweetser's Apple Barrel. Tons of pumpkins, gourds, and Squash. Nearly 20 types of apples.... fb.me/1k877nAF4 1 day ago
- Apples, cider, pumpkins, and squash describe a fall Maine day. The Apple Barrel is open every day 9 am until 6... fb.me/1EguGcd5z 1 week ago
- October is the heart of apple season. Pumpkins, squash, apples and cider. Every day, 9 am until 6 pm. 2 weeks ago
- The Cumberland Fair opens today. Fresh apples, cider, peaches, corn, and more available at our farm stand. The... fb.me/UJWUP2i3 3 weeks ago