The Appel Barrel is now open every day 10 a.m.-5 p.m. with four varieties of apple ready and dozens more on the way! We now have delicious Vista Bella and Jersey Mac apples for eating and the heirloom Red Astrachan and Yellow Transparents for pies, tarts, and apple sauce. Come stop by for these apples, fresh local vegetables, maple syrup and more!
- Tonight's sunset. Beautiful. Lucky I was still outside working. 1 day ago
- More apple blossoms. The heat pushed us to full bloom yesterday. Intense cold front roared through this afternoon... fb.me/24MjQaAhm 5 days ago
- Blossoms are out on the early varieties- Duchess, Red Gravenstein, Paula Reds. Waiting for the Macs, Macouns,... fb.me/6d1WB7px2 1 week ago
- Sunday, November 27 was the last day of the 2016 apple season at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards. Although... fb.me/1J9Yk3ih9 5 months ago
- The Sweetser family has been skiing for generations. Orchard owner Greg Sweetser turned that love into a lifelong... fb.me/RGNNco1g 8 months ago