Spencer apples come from a cross between the sweet red McIntosh apple and the crispy yellow Golden Delicious. This makes them a delightful crunchy sweet apple, perfect for eating and cooking and a mature red skin flecked with green. Spencers originated in 1959 in Summerland, British Columbia, Canada and have made their way across the US. Their core is smaller than their ancestor the McIntosh and their flesh is very juicy. Spencers mature in early to mid October and can be stored in a cool or cold, dry environment.
- We have ten different varieties of apples right now! We have Red Gravenstein and Paula Red's! We also have farm... fb.me/4dymFtisq 5 days ago
- Sorry we had to close early tonight! 3 weeks ago
- We have a new phone number 207-829-6599! 4 weeks ago
- Our summer apples are here! They are great cook with and eat! 4 weeks ago
- Our Yellow Transparent apples are in! Great for making apple sauce! fb.me/7muNbPCc9 4 weeks ago