Spencer apples come from a cross between the sweet red McIntosh apple and the crispy yellow Golden Delicious. This makes them a delightful crunchy sweet apple, perfect for eating and cooking and a mature red skin flecked with green. Spencers originated in 1959 in Summerland, British Columbia, Canada and have made their way across the US. Their core is smaller than their ancestor the McIntosh and their flesh is very juicy. Spencers mature in early to mid October and can be stored in a cool or cold, dry environment.
- We are looking for another apple picker to join our team for the peak harvest. A couple of weeks of outdoor work... fb.me/4bElzUWEO 4 days ago
- 15 Varieties today, one being 1st of the season Macouns! 2 weeks ago
- 15 different varieties in the market today! 2 weeks ago
- Happy Labor Day! 3 weeks ago
- We have Peaches! fb.me/48k43fELM 1 month ago