Spencer apples come from a cross between the sweet red McIntosh apple and the crispy yellow Golden Delicious. This makes them a delightful crunchy sweet apple, perfect for eating and cooking and a mature red skin flecked with green. Spencers originated in 1959 in Summerland, British Columbia, Canada and have made their way across the US. Their core is smaller than their ancestor the McIntosh and their flesh is very juicy. Spencers mature in early to mid October and can be stored in a cool or cold, dry environment.
- Today is a great day for a nice hot cider! fb.me/3N6fqulan 1 week ago
- We are now taking orders for our Special Thanksgiving cider blend. The varieties in our blend will be: Northern... fb.me/6NMuqqOiT 1 week ago
- Happy Halloween! We have pumpkins gourds,winter squash and a selection of 13 varieties of apples! fb.me/3OgCkXcZ1 3 weeks ago
- Our official closing date is Sunday, December 7, 2014. Be sure to get your cider orders in for Thanksgiving and... fb.me/1xDADD8IP 3 weeks ago
- Brock and Spencer apples are beautiful this time of year. Market is open 9 am - 6 pm everyday. Apples, pumpkins,... fb.me/77tFcKR1x 1 month ago