Spencer apples come from a cross between the sweet red McIntosh apple and the crispy yellow Golden Delicious. This makes them a delightful crunchy sweet apple, perfect for eating and cooking and a mature red skin flecked with green. Spencers originated in 1959 in Summerland, British Columbia, Canada and have made their way across the US. Their core is smaller than their ancestor the McIntosh and their flesh is very juicy. Spencers mature in early to mid October and can be stored in a cool or cold, dry environment.
- Apple season comes to a close at the Apple Barrel. Wayside Food Recovery program picked up our extra apples for... fb.me/1Td5xNSgo 4 months ago
- Our last day is this Sunday Dec 15th! Plenty of apples and amazing cider.Don't miss it, is our last press of the... fb.me/1Sw7RwJMr 4 months ago
- Happy thanksgiving! Come and enjoy our special heirloom CIDER blend. Our unique blend includes: Baldwin, Northern... fb.me/6yW8YJnOs 4 months ago
- Holiday special! A free 1/4 peck bag of apples with a purchase of a $15 half bushel utility bag. You can make... fb.me/2fXjT3ebD 5 months ago
- Halloween Day at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards with creative pumpkin carving fb.me/Tr1YkCkh 5 months ago