Spencer apples come from a cross between the sweet red McIntosh apple and the crispy yellow Golden Delicious. This makes them a delightful crunchy sweet apple, perfect for eating and cooking and a mature red skin flecked with green. Spencers originated in 1959 in Summerland, British Columbia, Canada and have made their way across the US. Their core is smaller than their ancestor the McIntosh and their flesh is very juicy. Spencers mature in early to mid October and can be stored in a cool or cold, dry environment.
- fb.me/6IF0pkJAm 1 day ago
- Come and join us to The second annual 2k Fun Run/ walk "Lettuce Run to Beet Hunger" organize by Cumberland... fb.me/1sLJHwS9K 2 weeks ago
- Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards Cumberland Center, ME **********Hiring Farm Market Staff for 2014 Apple... fb.me/2ogfO6LLR 3 weeks ago
- Liberty apples look beautiful, and grass is growing among the big old trees. — at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and... fb.me/17i7XnK2a 1 month ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1o0cGS2Za 1 month ago