Spencer apples come from a cross between the sweet red McIntosh apple and the crispy yellow Golden Delicious. This makes them a delightful crunchy sweet apple, perfect for eating and cooking and a mature red skin flecked with green. Spencers originated in 1959 in Summerland, British Columbia, Canada and have made their way across the US. Their core is smaller than their ancestor the McIntosh and their flesh is very juicy. Spencers mature in early to mid October and can be stored in a cool or cold, dry environment.
- Brock and Spencer apples are beautiful this time of year. Market is open 9 am - 6 pm everyday. Apples, pumpkins,... fb.me/77tFcKR1x 1 week ago
- Fall is here we have 17 varieties at the market today! fb.me/6J0pICmhI 2 weeks ago
- These weekend at the market will have 13 varieties of apples! Our pickers are working today picking:Spencer,... fb.me/6JTapObGX 2 weeks ago
- Connie Showed Jim Keithley from Morning Menu channel 8 how to make Cider Squash Soup, of course the secret... fb.me/735ryXJk1 3 weeks ago
- Bushels of Honey Crisp are falling all over the orchard! come and get them while you can! fb.me/3aXlQ0MWw 1 month ago