Spencer apples come from a cross between the sweet red McIntosh apple and the crispy yellow Golden Delicious. This makes them a delightful crunchy sweet apple, perfect for eating and cooking and a mature red skin flecked with green. Spencers originated in 1959 in Summerland, British Columbia, Canada and have made their way across the US. Their core is smaller than their ancestor the McIntosh and their flesh is very juicy. Spencers mature in early to mid October and can be stored in a cool or cold, dry environment.
- The newest variety of the season is Duchess. Limited supply this year. This is the eight favor picked this month. fb.me/GkZc9NLx 2 days ago
- Paula Red apples are in the market! Also this weekend we will have Connie's Apple Jelly! Visit us and say hi to... fb.me/1ckK8M5IQ 6 days ago
- The fifth and sixth varieties of the season are picked today. Melba is yellow with a blush of red and Jersey Macs... fb.me/6AVTQKSVB 1 week ago
- Alameda crab apples are in the market now. The fourth variety to be picked this month. Fresh apples are best when... fb.me/3fHPoPB0y 1 week ago
- fb.me/1bCnMmGvp 1 week ago