Spencer apples come from a cross between the sweet red McIntosh apple and the crispy yellow Golden Delicious. This makes them a delightful crunchy sweet apple, perfect for eating and cooking and a mature red skin flecked with green. Spencers originated in 1959 in Summerland, British Columbia, Canada and have made their way across the US. Their core is smaller than their ancestor the McIntosh and their flesh is very juicy. Spencers mature in early to mid October and can be stored in a cool or cold, dry environment.
- Our Last day of the season is tomorrow. Get your cider for the winter it freezes great! 1 week ago
- Small business Saturday! We are open 9 am to 6 pm. Local maple syrup, apple butter, local honey and crisp mix,... fb.me/6DqXylHot 2 weeks ago
- Ryan and Lindsay are keeping the market shoveled!Thanksgiving hours 9-12 fb.me/6SqcB5RrJ 3 weeks ago
- Last Macouns of the season, they are crispy sweet and juicy! 3 weeks ago
- Today is a great day for a nice hot cider! fb.me/3N6fqulan 1 month ago