Known for their deep, dark red hue, these apples are an good heirloom variety for both eating and cooking. Red Delicious were started in 1880 in Iowa and are now a common type of apple found in supermarkets across the US. The Red Delicious reached the height of its popularity in the 1980s when over 75% of Washington State’s apple production was devoted to this one variety. Red Delicious are a favorite “school apple” and ripen in early to mid October.
- Happy Halloween! We have pumpkins gourds,winter squash and a selection of 13 varieties of apples! fb.me/3OgCkXcZ1 2 days ago
- Our official closing date is Sunday, December 7, 2014. Be sure to get your cider orders in for Thanksgiving and... fb.me/1xDADD8IP 6 days ago
- Brock and Spencer apples are beautiful this time of year. Market is open 9 am - 6 pm everyday. Apples, pumpkins,... fb.me/77tFcKR1x 2 weeks ago
- Fall is here we have 17 varieties at the market today! fb.me/6J0pICmhI 3 weeks ago
- These weekend at the market will have 13 varieties of apples! Our pickers are working today picking:Spencer,... fb.me/6JTapObGX 4 weeks ago