Known for their deep, dark red hue, these apples are an good heirloom variety for both eating and cooking. Red Delicious were started in 1880 in Iowa and are now a common type of apple found in supermarkets across the US. The Red Delicious reached the height of its popularity in the 1980s when over 75% of Washington State’s apple production was devoted to this one variety. Red Delicious are a favorite “school apple” and ripen in early to mid October.
- Ryan and Lindsay are keeping the market shoveled!Thanksgiving hours 9-12 fb.me/6SqcB5RrJ 1 day ago
- Last Macouns of the season, they are crispy sweet and juicy! 5 days ago
- Today is a great day for a nice hot cider! fb.me/3N6fqulan 2 weeks ago
- We are now taking orders for our Special Thanksgiving cider blend. The varieties in our blend will be: Northern... fb.me/6NMuqqOiT 2 weeks ago
- Happy Halloween! We have pumpkins gourds,winter squash and a selection of 13 varieties of apples! fb.me/3OgCkXcZ1 1 month ago