Known for their deep, dark red hue, these apples are an good heirloom variety for both eating and cooking. Red Delicious were started in 1880 in Iowa and are now a common type of apple found in supermarkets across the US. The Red Delicious reached the height of its popularity in the 1980s when over 75% of Washington State’s apple production was devoted to this one variety. Red Delicious are a favorite “school apple” and ripen in early to mid October.
- Our Last day of the season is tomorrow. Get your cider for the winter it freezes great! 2 weeks ago
- Small business Saturday! We are open 9 am to 6 pm. Local maple syrup, apple butter, local honey and crisp mix,... fb.me/6DqXylHot 3 weeks ago
- Ryan and Lindsay are keeping the market shoveled!Thanksgiving hours 9-12 fb.me/6SqcB5RrJ 3 weeks ago
- Last Macouns of the season, they are crispy sweet and juicy! 3 weeks ago
- Today is a great day for a nice hot cider! fb.me/3N6fqulan 1 month ago