Priscilla apples are a sweet, red, medium sized apple good for eating and cooking. They are known for their resistance to apple scabbing and blight. They are a fairly new variety, first planted in 1962 by the Purdue University Agricultural Experiment Station in Lafayette, Indiana. The Priscilla are slightly conical in shape and ripen in late August to early September.
- Opening DAY. Chipman Farms strawberries, preserves, and baked goods. The Apple Barrel is open daily, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm 1 month ago
- Opening Day of the season is Wednesday, July 1st. Chipman Farms will be running the market during vegetable... fb.me/1OIxrqboB 1 month ago
- The apples are growing following two days of rain. Here are some of our favorites, the Liberty apple. fb.me/3h69rjtgC 1 month ago
- These Northern Spy apples were picked in October of last season. I just store then in the refrigerator all winter... fb.me/2cT5TQvTU 2 months ago
- May 1st sunrise over the apple trees. fb.me/5cl0nlFd2 3 months ago