Priscilla apples are a sweet, red, medium sized apple good for eating and cooking. They are known for their resistance to apple scabbing and blight. They are a fairly new variety, first planted in 1962 by the Purdue University Agricultural Experiment Station in Lafayette, Indiana. The Priscilla are slightly conical in shape and ripen in late August to early September.
- We have ten different varieties of apples right now! We have Red Gravenstein and Paula Red's! We also have farm... fb.me/4dymFtisq 6 days ago
- Sorry we had to close early tonight! 4 weeks ago
- We have a new phone number 207-829-6599! 4 weeks ago
- Our summer apples are here! They are great cook with and eat! 4 weeks ago
- Our Yellow Transparent apples are in! Great for making apple sauce! fb.me/7muNbPCc9 4 weeks ago