Known for its crunchy, crisp texture and tart flavor, Northern Spies are also high in vitamin C. This is an excellent dessert and pie apple and it stores very well in cool areas over long periods of time. It was discovered growing around 1800 near Rochester, New York, and remains one of the most commonly available heirloom apples in New England. Northern Spies are a late season apple that ripen in early to mid October.
- The newest variety of the season is Duchess. Limited supply this year. This is the eight favor picked this month. fb.me/GkZc9NLx 3 days ago
- Paula Red apples are in the market! Also this weekend we will have Connie's Apple Jelly! Visit us and say hi to... fb.me/1ckK8M5IQ 1 week ago
- The fifth and sixth varieties of the season are picked today. Melba is yellow with a blush of red and Jersey Macs... fb.me/6AVTQKSVB 1 week ago
- Alameda crab apples are in the market now. The fourth variety to be picked this month. Fresh apples are best when... fb.me/3fHPoPB0y 1 week ago
- fb.me/1bCnMmGvp 1 week ago