Known for its crunchy, crisp texture and tart flavor, Northern Spies are also high in vitamin C. This is an excellent dessert and pie apple and it stores very well in cool areas over long periods of time. It was discovered growing around 1800 near Rochester, New York, and remains one of the most commonly available heirloom apples in New England. Northern Spies are a late season apple that ripen in early to mid October.
- We have ten different varieties of apples right now! We have Red Gravenstein and Paula Red's! We also have farm... fb.me/4dymFtisq 2 days ago
- Sorry we had to close early tonight! 3 weeks ago
- We have a new phone number 207-829-6599! 3 weeks ago
- Our summer apples are here! They are great cook with and eat! 3 weeks ago
- Our Yellow Transparent apples are in! Great for making apple sauce! fb.me/7muNbPCc9 3 weeks ago