Known for its crunchy, crisp texture and tart flavor, Northern Spies are also high in vitamin C. This is an excellent dessert and pie apple and it stores very well in cool areas over long periods of time. It was discovered growing around 1800 near Rochester, New York, and remains one of the most commonly available heirloom apples in New England. Northern Spies are a late season apple that ripen in early to mid October.
- Our Last day of the season is tomorrow. Get your cider for the winter it freezes great! 1 month ago
- Small business Saturday! We are open 9 am to 6 pm. Local maple syrup, apple butter, local honey and crisp mix,... fb.me/6DqXylHot 1 month ago
- Ryan and Lindsay are keeping the market shoveled!Thanksgiving hours 9-12 fb.me/6SqcB5RrJ 2 months ago
- Last Macouns of the season, they are crispy sweet and juicy! 2 months ago
- Today is a great day for a nice hot cider! fb.me/3N6fqulan 2 months ago