Known for its crunchy, crisp texture and tart flavor, Northern Spies are also high in vitamin C. This is an excellent dessert and pie apple and it stores very well in cool areas over long periods of time. It was discovered growing around 1800 near Rochester, New York, and remains one of the most commonly available heirloom apples in New England. Northern Spies are a late season apple that ripen in early to mid October.
- Apple season comes to a close at the Apple Barrel. Wayside Food Recovery program picked up our extra apples for... fb.me/1Td5xNSgo 3 months ago
- Our last day is this Sunday Dec 15th! Plenty of apples and amazing cider.Don't miss it, is our last press of the... fb.me/1Sw7RwJMr 4 months ago
- Happy thanksgiving! Come and enjoy our special heirloom CIDER blend. Our unique blend includes: Baldwin, Northern... fb.me/6yW8YJnOs 4 months ago
- Holiday special! A free 1/4 peck bag of apples with a purchase of a $15 half bushel utility bag. You can make... fb.me/2fXjT3ebD 5 months ago
- Halloween Day at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards with creative pumpkin carving fb.me/Tr1YkCkh 5 months ago