Known for its crunchy, crisp texture and tart flavor, Northern Spies are also high in vitamin C. This is an excellent dessert and pie apple and it stores very well in cool areas over long periods of time. It was discovered growing around 1800 near Rochester, New York, and remains one of the most commonly available heirloom apples in New England. Northern Spies are a late season apple that ripen in early to mid October.
- Happy Halloween! We have pumpkins gourds,winter squash and a selection of 13 varieties of apples! fb.me/3OgCkXcZ1 3 days ago
- Our official closing date is Sunday, December 7, 2014. Be sure to get your cider orders in for Thanksgiving and... fb.me/1xDADD8IP 1 week ago
- Brock and Spencer apples are beautiful this time of year. Market is open 9 am - 6 pm everyday. Apples, pumpkins,... fb.me/77tFcKR1x 2 weeks ago
- Fall is here we have 17 varieties at the market today! fb.me/6J0pICmhI 3 weeks ago
- These weekend at the market will have 13 varieties of apples! Our pickers are working today picking:Spencer,... fb.me/6JTapObGX 4 weeks ago