Known for its crunchy, crisp texture and tart flavor, Northern Spies are also high in vitamin C. This is an excellent dessert and pie apple and it stores very well in cool areas over long periods of time. It was discovered growing around 1800 near Rochester, New York, and remains one of the most commonly available heirloom apples in New England. Northern Spies are a late season apple that ripen in early to mid October.
- Come and join us to The second annual 2k Fun Run/ walk "Lettuce Run to Beet Hunger" organize by Cumberland... fb.me/1sLJHwS9K 4 days ago
- Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards Cumberland Center, ME **********Hiring Farm Market Staff for 2014 Apple... fb.me/2ogfO6LLR 1 week ago
- Liberty apples look beautiful, and grass is growing among the big old trees. — at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and... fb.me/17i7XnK2a 3 weeks ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1o0cGS2Za 1 month ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2pldKUTvJ 1 month ago