Known for its crunchy, crisp texture and tart flavor, Northern Spies are also high in vitamin C. This is an excellent dessert and pie apple and it stores very well in cool areas over long periods of time. It was discovered growing around 1800 near Rochester, New York, and remains one of the most commonly available heirloom apples in New England. Northern Spies are a late season apple that ripen in early to mid October.
- Last Macouns of the season, they are crispy sweet and juicy! 6 hours ago
- Today is a great day for a nice hot cider! fb.me/3N6fqulan 1 week ago
- We are now taking orders for our Special Thanksgiving cider blend. The varieties in our blend will be: Northern... fb.me/6NMuqqOiT 2 weeks ago
- Happy Halloween! We have pumpkins gourds,winter squash and a selection of 13 varieties of apples! fb.me/3OgCkXcZ1 3 weeks ago
- Our official closing date is Sunday, December 7, 2014. Be sure to get your cider orders in for Thanksgiving and... fb.me/1xDADD8IP 1 month ago