Known for its crunchy, crisp texture and tart flavor, Northern Spies are also high in vitamin C. This is an excellent dessert and pie apple and it stores very well in cool areas over long periods of time. It was discovered growing around 1800 near Rochester, New York, and remains one of the most commonly available heirloom apples in New England. Northern Spies are a late season apple that ripen in early to mid October.
- One more photo from last night's sunset. fb.me/4wmsCFa8w 1 week ago
- January Blizzard 2015. A beautiful scene in the orchard from snow shoes. This media really hyped this storm, but... fb.me/1JyqXsGFI 2 months ago
- Our Last day of the season is tomorrow. Get your cider for the winter it freezes great! 4 months ago
- Small business Saturday! We are open 9 am to 6 pm. Local maple syrup, apple butter, local honey and crisp mix,... fb.me/6DqXylHot 4 months ago
- Ryan and Lindsay are keeping the market shoveled!Thanksgiving hours 9-12 fb.me/6SqcB5RrJ 4 months ago