Known for its crunchy, crisp texture and tart flavor, Northern Spies are also high in vitamin C. This is an excellent dessert and pie apple and it stores very well in cool areas over long periods of time. It was discovered growing around 1800 near Rochester, New York, and remains one of the most commonly available heirloom apples in New England. Northern Spies are a late season apple that ripen in early to mid October.
- Today is Maine Apple Sunday! come and visit us at the Farm will be sampling Connie's amazing Apple Crisp! We are... fb.me/1kEvLpfgp 5 days ago
- Is Connie's Birthday! We are celebrating at the Orchard! fb.me/6S0G7fdx0 1 week ago
- Fresh pressed cider! fb.me/3vrwWXYQV 2 weeks ago
- Happy Labor Day! Thinking about making a pie? Red Gravenstein are the best! We are open 9 am to 6 pm today. fb.me/2lo5dD181 2 weeks ago
- We welcome our new variety Zestar! Today at the market we have 8 varieties to choose from. Red Gravenstein's,... fb.me/6AwNlAojj 2 weeks ago