We have opened the Apple Barrel doors for another season and already have delicious local apples ready for you. We’re open 10am-5:30pm seven days a week, rain or shine! Full service afternoons and weekends. Express service apples and vegetables each morning, Monday – Friday. Come by to try a Paula Red, one of our first apples of the season. This year we planted lots of new varieties but apples trees take about five years to mature produce fruit, so this year we’ll have 40 varieties of apple but soon we’ll have over 50!
- Our last day is this Sunday Dec 15th! Plenty of apples and amazing cider.Don't miss it, is our last press of the... fb.me/1Sw7RwJMr 7 hours ago
- Happy thanksgiving! Come and enjoy our special heirloom CIDER blend. Our unique blend includes: Baldwin, Northern... fb.me/6yW8YJnOs 2 weeks ago
- Holiday special! A free 1/4 peck bag of apples with a purchase of a $15 half bushel utility bag. You can make... fb.me/2fXjT3ebD 4 weeks ago
- Halloween Day at Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards with creative pumpkin carving fb.me/Tr1YkCkh 1 month ago
- The most creative crew at the Sweetser's Apple Barrel and Orchards had fun carving pumpkins on Halloween Day. fb.me/XxAPAdou 1 month ago